Customers’ personal data will be exclusively accessible by ifasma.gr and by third parties, who process the personal data as data processors, based on the instructions of ifasma.gr. Also, the user – member may have access to third party websites and the information that will be shared, will be governed by their respective Privacy Policies.
The personal data declared by the user – visitor, can be viewed and / or modified at any time. And this, without charge by the user himself, using his personal password or upon request to ifasma.gr. This data is intended exclusively to ensure the smooth operation of the services provided and the legality of transactions, and may be used by any third party only in compliance with the provisions of Law 2472/97, on the protection of personal data processing character. In any case required by the applicable laws, the personal data will be given to the competent authorities and ethics committees and / or may be required by ifasma.gr, the disclosure of personal data, in accordance with: court decision, search warrant, summons , law or regulation. Only officials have access to personal data whenever necessary. Each user – visitor can at any time contact ifasma.gr in order to confirm the existence of his personal account, its correction and / or deletion, as well as his exclusion from receiving electronic information messages.
Each user – visitor is responsible for the use of his account and must immediately inform ifasma.gr in case a third party uses his account without his permission.
– Necessary: The necessary cookies help the use of the website, allowing basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
– Functional: Functional cookies help to perform certain functions, such as sharing the content of the site on social media platforms, collecting comments and other third party functions.
– Performance: Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indicators of the website, which helps to provide a better user experience for visitors.
– Analysis: Analysis cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the site. These cookies help to provide information about the metrics, the number of visitors, the dropout rate, the source of traffic, etc.
– Advertising: Advertising cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors to websites and collect information to provide custom ads.
– Other: Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of sorting, along with individual cookie providers.
Ifasma.gr recognizes the importance of the issue of security of Personal Data, as well as electronic transactions and has taken all necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods, to ensure maximum security. All information related to your personal information is secure and confidential.
To ensure the protection of personal data of its users, ifasma.gr uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology. From the beginning to the end of the connection (online session) with the online store, all information and personal data are encrypted based on the 128-bit SSL encryption protocol. With this technology, every item posted on the site is encrypted before being sent online and then the authenticity of the message and the server is investigated. This ensures that data exchange between the user and the site remains secure against malicious third party interference.
All transactions carried out on ifasma.gr are governed by International and European law, which regulates issues related to e-commerce as well as the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994), which regulates issues related to sales. from distance.
The services and content of the website are intended exclusively for adults. In case a minor becomes a member of our website and provides personal data or if a provider tells us the details of a minor, the data will be deleted from our database.
21 0321 6747.